In glorious detail as told by Bishop Kelsey (Northern Michigan). It's lengthy but well worth reading in its entirity. If you want a digest see Jim Naughton's selection.
Among the points Kelsey covers:
1. How the coalition formed that supported Resolutions 1 and 2. Including how reports by TEC's Covenant design group representatives, including Ephraim Radner, influenced the dynamic at the HoB of the coalition.
2. The floor debate and amendments to the resolutions.
3. Report of a meeting of American bishops and Rowan Williams subsequent to the Primates meeting.
4. Report of an insider's view of the Primates meeting.
5. Notes on the report by the Property Disputes Committee.